Crisis Support Services will not collect any personal information about you when you visit our web site unless you choose to provide such information to us when making a donation, signing up to receive information or our newsletter, or registering to participate in an event. We will not sell or rent your personal information to any third party for any reason.
How We Might Use Your Information
We might use your personal information in the following ways:
- to process your online donation, including to send you e-mail receipts and thank yous
- to communicate with you by email or postal mail to send you information such as newsletters about our programs, services, and events, unless you have directed us not to contact you
- to communicate with you regarding volunteer and donation opportunities
- to help us improve our programs and services
- to bring to our attention community needs or gaps in services
- to help us analyze trends and statistics regarding donations
- to protect the security and integrity of our web site and our business
- to contact you if necessary
- to comply with any court-ordered requirement to disclose your information
You always have the choice not to receive information or calls. You can subscribe or unsubscribe from our newsletter at any time.